Notice of AGM
Haemochromatosis International Annual General Meeting
& 2017 Haemochromatosis International Meeting
Friday May 12th 2017
MacDonald Research Building, 1st Floor, Room 1-441, UCLA Campus
- 9.15 for 9.30 start
- Ordinary business of the AGM, chaired by HI President Ben Marris, including presentation of reports and election of trustees and officers.
- Presentation of Therapeutic Recommendations in HFE Haemochromatosis, in pre-final form – Prof Paulo Santos, on behalf of Haemochromatosis International Taskforce.
- Update on recent research in HH, including updates from the recent Haemochromatosis Society UK meeting in Birmingham – Prof Pierre Brissot.
- Lunch – provided.
- Round table for each group to present national issues and concerns.
- Open discussion – opportunities going forward.
- 3.30 – finish.
Standing for election
Mr Ben Marris, Mr Ketil Toska, Prof Rob Evans.
For more information, please contact HI at firstname.lastname@example.org
Haemochromatosis International gratefully acknowledges the support of Novartis, DRG Germany, DRG USA, and IBIS, to enable this meeting.
Haemochromatosis International is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, UK. Charity no. 1166280
Map to MacDonald Research Building, UCLA, from the Luskin Conference Center: