- Haemochromatosis Australia:
Governor General Sir Peter Cosgrove and his wife Lady Cosgrove wearing cufflinks & brooch from HA’s OVERLOAD Collection (fundraising jewellery made by a local French-Australian jeweller especially for HA).
A big sign at an inner city Fire Station.
Karin Calford (HA Volunteer Advocate/past HA committee member) on left with Sheila Stevenson (Volunteer Advocate & co-ordinator of Deloraine, Tasmania OVERLOAD Art Exhibition) & her husband Bernie on right side with member of parliament Guy Barnett in middle with his cufflinks.
Greg Hunt Australian Health Minister wearing his cufflinks.
- Brazil: activities in blood centers, parks, and lectures.
- Association Hémochromatose France: Bulletins and divulgation for patients and general population.
- Hungarian Hemochromatosis Patient Association: Health-screening event at Budapest.
- Italian Association – Associazione per lo Studio dell’Emocromatosi e delle Malattie da Sovraccarico di Ferro: “Iron: from stars to life”.
- Irish Haemochromatosis Association: Newsletter 2018 about activities.
Media interviews including BBC radio channels.
Distribution hundreds of temporary tattoos.